- You agree not to infringe the rights of the Digital Content's copyright owners and to comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Digital Content. Except as set forth in Section
- above, you agree that you will not redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, license or otherwise transfer or use the Digital Content. You are not granted any synchronization, public performance, promotional use, commercial sale, resale, reproduction or distribution rights for the Digital Content. You acknowledge that the Digital Content embodies the intellectual property of a third party and is protected by law.
- Explicit Content. You agree that we have no liability to you for Digital Content you find to be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
- All Sales Final; Downloading and Risk of Loss; Availability of Digital Content. All sales of Digital Content are final. We do not accept returns of Digital Content. Once you have purchased Digital Content, we encourage you to download it promptly and to make back-up copies of it. If you are unable to complete a download after having reviewed our online help resources, please contact Ashok Sound's customer service. You bear all risk of loss after purchase and for any loss of Digital Content you have downloaded, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash. We may, from time to time, remove Digital Content from the Service without notice.
Reservation of Rights
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Merchant business' return and cancellation policy must be made available to customers on website and they have to agree to its terms during the order process. Customers have to click on an "Accept" or "Agree" for return and cancellation button before submitting their payment information. Then, once the order has been submitted, policy can be sent to customers with the order confirmation email.
Ashok Sound believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Ashok Sound marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine's Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- Ashok Sound does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like flowers, eatables etc. However, refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective consumer durable items and non durable items like mobile phones, mixer grinder, calculator etc, please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 21 days of receipt of the products.
For books, VCDs, DVDs, software products, the matter should be reported within 5 days.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
A disclaimer may specify mutually-agreed and privately-arranged terms and conditions as part of a contract; or may specify warnings or expectations to the general public (or some
other class of persons) in order to fulfill a duty of care owed to prevent unreasonable risk of harm or injury. Some disclaimers are intended to limit exposure to damages after harm or
injury has already been suffered. Additionally, some kinds of disclaimers may represent a voluntary waiver of a right or obligation that may be owed to the disclaimant.
Disclaimers vary in terms of their uniformity. Some may vary depending on the specific context and parties involved, while other types of disclaimers may strictly adhere to a
uniform and established set of formalities that are rarely or never modified, except under official authority.
Website disclaimer covers the following:
- No Warranties
- Limitations of Liability
- Other Parties
- Unenforceable Provisions
- This website Disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Ashok Sound and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Ashok Sound. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Ashok Sound takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Ashok Sound is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ashok Sound may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01-06-2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title
- Contact Information Including email Address
- Demographic Information Such as Postcode, Preferences and Interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better
service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Shipping & Delivery Policy
Shipping & Delivery Policy
This is another policy that must be clearly stated on website. Include the delivery time frame and any restrictions that merchant might have on delivering the products. List on the website all export restrictions that merchant is aware of for the products that are sold online. A company must ship your order within the time stated in its ad or give an option notice to the customers otherwise
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Products)
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 15 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms. Your Company Name is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 15 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date
agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Your Company Name is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer. Payments Your Company Name is proud to use Payment Gateway Name for fast, easy and efficient secure payments. All major credit cards are accepted.
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Services)
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our helpdesk on (contact number)
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units and some products
The shipping charge is based on the weight of the product. For multiple products ordered from the same category the programme adds up the weight of all the units ordered and charges a single delivery fee.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- GARBA AND AARTI
- LOK SAHITYA & VARTA (STORY)
- JOKES AND LOK SAHITYA
- AKHYAN AND RAMAMANDAL
- LOKGEET (FOLKSONG)
- LAGAN GEET (MERRAIGE SONG)
- Mataji Ni Varta (Daksathe)
- Hanuman Ji Bhajan
- AARTI & PRARTHNA
- GARBA AND AARTI
- SANGEET RUPAK - TELEFILM
- LOK SAHITYA & VARTA (STORY)
- LOKGEET (FOLKSONG)
- RAMAMANDAL (AKHYAN)
- RANGILA RAAS GARBA
- Hanuman Ji Bhajan
- LOK SAHITYA & JOKES
Ladki - Osaman Mir(GUJARATI MP3 ALBUMS)
Songs 11-20 | Duration - 115.58 m
Price - Rs.60.00